Entrepreneur Development, entrepreneur development in india, entrepreneur development programme, entrepreneur development centre
Entrepreneur are the backbone of any countries economy. Individual entrepreneur can easily contribute into nation’s wealth, and if a strong foundation of large number of entrepreneur is there, then but obvious GDP of that nation would be strong enough.
To nurture enterprising skills into the society, Vivid foundation arranges a lot of programmes for the villagers. These programmes are have the following objectives:-
- Identify the range of specific skills needed for successful entrepreneurship
- Measure entrepreneurship skills levels and the contribution of training and outreach.
- Set down the extent of entrepreneurship training and its locus, characteristics, set-up, scope.
- Assess the appropriateness of provision to needs.
- Identify promising policy options
- Establish indicators for measuring changes in entrepreneurship skills and advise on techniques for evaluation of entrepreneurship training programmes.