Production capacity/annum : 150,000 Nos
• Cutting the leather into belts of different sizes
• Cutting of laces
• Weave the belt with these laces into various holes and cut made
• over the belt to give attractive designs.
• Then fixing the buttons and buckles on the belt.
Process flow chart
Strap cutting ► Stitching ► Riveting ► Punching
Despatch < Packing < Inspection
Machinery & equipment required
• Strap cutting machine 1 No.
• Stitching machine 2 Nos
• Riveting 1 No
• Punching 1 No
• Working tools 3 Set
Raw material/consumables required
• Bark. Tanned Sole leather
• Grinderies (Solution, Thread, Buckles etc.)
Power required(load) : 10K.W.
Water required (per shift basis) : Normal supply.
Man power required
Supervisor 1 No.
Skilled 2 Nos
Unskilled 5 Nos
Total Area 250 Sq. Mtr.
Covered Area 200 Sq. Mtr
Machinery & Equipment
Working Capital for 3 Months : Rs 15.5 lakhs
(Raw material, utilities & salary)