Production capacity/annum : 15000 Gross.
Medium carbon steel strips of required width are taken and fed to the Power press and cut to sizes and shapes. The other press operations are also carried out in the other presses. The holes for riveting are punched with the help of press, and then die components are heat treated and electroplated. Radius and cutting edges are grounded with proper grinding wheel with the help of fixtures on double-endedg rinder. Then the different components are assembled and dispatched.
Process flow chart
Raw Material ► Pressing ► Riveting ► Heat Treatment
Assemble < Grinding < Electroplating
Inspection & Dispatch
Machinery & equipment required
• Power Press 20 Tones
• Hand Press N0.6
• Fly Press No.4
• Fly Press
• Electrically operated single chamber muffle furnace 300mm x 300mm x 450mm chamber size with quenching tank.
• Double-ended bench grinder with form wheel
• Electroplating plant complete with rectifier etc.
• Buffing and polishing machine
• Bench drill Vi “ dia. Capacity
• Hardness Testing Machine
• Dies, fixtures, measuring instruments etc.
Raw material/consumables required
• Medium Carbon steel strip 16 to 18 S
• Outsoursed item like rivets, pins etc.
Power required (load) : 25 KW
Water required (per shift basis) : Normal Supply
Supervisor : 1 No
Skilled : 2 Nos
Unskilled : 3 Nos
Total Area : 250 Sq Mtr
Covered Area : 200 Sq Mtr
Machinery & Equipment
Working Capital for 3 Months
(Raw material, utilities & salary) : Rs 191.30 lakhs