HDPE Woven Sacks
Production capacity/annum : 225 M.T
Woven sacks are produced from mono-axially oriented tapes, which are also called Rafia Tapes or Strips. The extrusion unit produces tabular film through a circular die followed by expansion blow the ratio being 1 : 1 to 1 : 1.5 cooling and collapsing the bubble.
Process flow chart
Extrusion ► Weaving ► Cutting & Stitching
Dispatch < Inspection
Machinery & equipment required
• Complete flat type plant of 65 mm extruder 1 No
• Automatic Circular Looms Transportation, electrification and Installation etc. 4 Nos
• Heavy duty sewing machine 4 Nos
• Two Colour Flexographic printing machine 1 No
• Cutting & Sealing machine 1 No
• Weighing scale (500 Kgs.cap) I No
• Scientific balance I No
• Tensile strength testing machine I No
Raw material/consumables required HDPE Granules, Colour for printing.
• Power required (load) : 100K.W.
• Water reauired (Der shift basis) : 1K.L.
Supervisor : 2 Nos
Skilled : 8 Nos
Unskilled : 8 Nos
Total Area : 600 sq. Mtr
Covered Area : 450 Sq. Mtr
Machinery & Equipment : Rs 90 lakhs
Working Capital for 3 Months
(Raw material, utilities & salary)