Health Awareness, health awareness programme, health awareness in india
India is a densely populated country where a large number of people live without access to the basic education and primary health facilities. The situation is more complex in rural villages comparing to the urban areas.
Their houses are poorly established and do not have proper supply of water and electricity. They somehow manage little water from resources available at the distant places and hardly think of having shower, clean their cloths and renovate their shelters.
In addition to their poor socio economic condition, another major cause of their sufferings is lack of education and public awareness.
Vivid Foundation, time to time do awareness programme related to health, with help of volunteer Doctors, who devote their time for the betterment of the society. Health related awareness programmes content the following objectives:-
- To increase public awareness that disease are significant public health problem.
- To increase public awareness of symptoms and signs of disease.
- To improve the knowledge and attitudes of patients about detection, treatment and control of disease.
- To promote the family and community educational materialessential for positive lifestyle habits.
- To create public awareness about the ill=effects of alcohol, smoking and drugs, etc.
This health awareness programme will also focus to develop a panel of local people who can handle any critical situation. These programms help local community:-
- To increase knowledge, attitude and skills of all health professionalsregarding sign, symptoms and management strategies for health hazards to improve disease control.
- To encourage health professionals to treat patients carefully.
- To develop resource and material for use of health professionals.
- To promote research all over the world to curb health hazards.
- To encourage continuing educational programmes on accurateinformation on diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Call us at +91 9811442146 or +91 9811445833
If you are seeking any help to make Health awareness programme in your area/ village/ local community, you can contact us at the above given contact no or firstname.lastname@example.org/