Tomato Processed – I500 M.T.
Tomato Paste – 225 M.T.
Tomatoes are washed in a lank by zet spray to removie dirt. Rotten tomatoes are separated onsortiig table. The tomatoes arc cut and preheated for easy removal of skills and crused in the pulper to extract tomato juice. The refined tomato pulp/juice is shifted to vacuum pan/continuous evaporator to get desired concentrated paste and collected in S.S. tank. Concentrated paste is then sterilized in paste sterilizer and put in container, which are quickly sealed and cooked to avoid any damage.
Machinery & equipment required
• Washing Tank with water jet spraying – 1 No.
• Sorting table with elevator – 1 No.
• Crusher (Optional) – 1 No.
• Jacketed Kettle – 1 No.
• Collection Tank for Juice – 1 No.
• Evoporator/ Vacuum – 1 No.
• Paste Collection Tank – 1 No.
• Pouch Filling & Sealing Machine – 2 Nos.
• Boiler – 1 No.
• Refractometer Range 0-32 _ 1 No
Raw material required
Power required (load) : 30 KW
Water requried (per shift basis) : 6KL
Skilled : 4 Nos.
Unskilled : 10 Nos.
Total Area : 500 Sq. Mtr.
Covered Area : 350 Sq. Mtr.
Machinery & Equipment
Working Capital for 3 Months : Rs 74 .0 lakhs
(Raw material, utilities & salary)